time slows down

Naimi

Reaction score
I swear time slows down when you're waiting to test ! I have about 8 days I think, and I'm going insane.

My boobs are really painful and i've had a little bit of cramping too, I'm really hopeful, but probably shouldn't be thinking about it, setting myself up for disappointment i bet.

Grrr .... I hate waiting !!!

Hope you're having a nice day girls
Naimi x

Good luck babe!

You can get early tests now, you can test about 8dpo with them.

xx

Hi Layla, how you doing?

I bought a box of 2 tests yesterday, the First thingy ones, where you can test 4 days before your period is due. I'm a bit weary to test that early though, don't want to be disappointed. I think i'll try and wait until Monday 12th if possible, my best friend will be back from her week away, so she can be with me when i do it. I know technically my hubby should be with me, but I want someone with me who will get excited. My hubby doesnt really get excited about pregnancy until I'm showing, or giving birth ! lol lol.

When is your test date?

Naimi x

dont knwo when my test date is now, i didnt ovulate lol

Im hoping i will within the next 3 or 4 days, so i will keep you posted!

hopefuly i wont be to far behind you, good luck in testing, waiting is the worse part!

xx

its driving me mad .... the more I try not to think about it, the more I do ! lol. It's like dieting, the second I start I was to eat bad stuff, when I'm not trying, i manage to eat quite well ! :D

Hope you ovulate soon hun x

Hiya,

Just wanted to say good luck. Hope its a BFP [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"