Time to love you and leave you

stargazer

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
Well after getting :bfp:'s for the last 3 days, I feel it might be time to take the plunge and move over to frist tri!

I just want to say a huge thankyou to all of you, especially waiting4bump :hugs: (I'm saving you a seat!!)
You have all been a godsend! You helped me get thru the 103 days with no AF after coming off bcp and answered so many questions I had about all things ttc!!

You all deserve your :bfp:'s sooooooo much. You are all AMAZING!!!

Im going to miss all of you! Hopefully you will all be joining me in 1st tri vvvvv. soon!!

:hug:

xxxxx

aww hun i'm so happy for you, you give me hope :) :hug::hugs: Was this your first AF after BCP? xx

i know, u give me hope too! lol how did u do it??? lol xxxx

aww hun i'm so happy for you, you give me hope :) :hug::hugs: Was this your first AF after BCP? xx

I had my first AF after bcp on the 14th Dec, so this is 'technically' first cycle!!

Im pleased I give you hope...just keep on believing and you will all get there..even after being on the NASTY EVIL pill!!! xxx

I had my first AF after bcp on the 14th Dec, so this is 'technically' first cycle!!

Im pleased I give you hope...just keep on believing and you will all get there..even after being on the NASTY EVIL pill!!! xxx

Yay!!:rofl: I hope so NEVER again will i want to go back on that evil pill, so all the Bding just in case did the trick thats they way i'm playing it at the moment, fingers crossed. Do you know when your due yet? I hope you have a healthy,happy pregnancy you deserve it :)

good luck hun have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Yay!!:rofl: I hope so NEVER again will i want to go back on that evil pill, so all the Bding just in case did the trick thats they way i'm playing it at the moment, fingers crossed. Do you know when your due yet? I hope you have a healthy,happy pregnancy you deserve it :)

I am NEVER EVER going back on the pill!! I think i am due around the 26th September!! :dance: All the bding def did do the trick!! I obviously had no idea what this cycle was going to be like or how long it would last so just kept :sex:!! :rofl: So keep going and Im sending lots of :dust: your way! x

Hope you have a happy and heathy pregnancy!

congrats hopefully see u soon xxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck hun, and thanks for your support through the long cycles!!! Best of luck with the pregnancy!

Bearing in mind I don't think I've even spoken to you this made me feel really emotional LOL!!!

Congratulations and I wish you all the luck in the world for you and your expanding family xx

AWw congratulations hunni!! fingers x'd and wishing u all the best... theres alot of new people on here now which is good news of course because everyone is getting there :bfp:'s dont forget to pop in and say hi to us slow ones who are still waiting lol!! going to be weird without u all here but glad with ur luck of a :bfp:!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx loads hugssss :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->