Timing the right thing sure this is it

want2bemum

Reaction score
Hi since 11am I have been having contractions.... started timing them at 4 and they were regular cramping/tighenting in lowest part of stomach, backache, pressure in bum and front, sweating during them finding it hard to walk....

When you get them are you timing the cramp in the lower part of your belly or the tightening round the higher part?!

When I was in labour it hurt all at once but you generally time from the start to the finish even if the radiates round your belly. Good luck hope things happen quickly for you.

you're supposed to time from the beginning of one until the beginning of the next. So I'd say whichever part comes first, the cramps or the tightening, time from the start of that, and keep going until it starts again. good luck!

as soon as the contraction starts to "hurt" then start timing it. sometimes you feel that its coming but its not actually hurting, but i would time from as soon as it is hurting till it stops hurting (length of contraction) and then keep timing till the next one starts (time between contractions) so the time between contractions is counted from start of contraction to start of contraction.
good luck!! sooooo exciting, and keep us posted on how you are getting on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->