tingling boobs!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Anyone else get this?

It feels so weird! And normally when i'm due a feed. It's like my breasts are telepathically talking to Poppy...

I used to when she was little!! You could set your watch by my tingly (.Y.) s!!! :rofl:

Get get it still now the let down of milk feels really weird!!

I get it too, I assume it's the feeling of milk letdown. Not crazy about the feeling, I hope it passes

I got this too although now that my supply is on demand i only tend to get it on let down or if she is overdue a feed, in the early days i'd feel my breasts tingle and baby would start mumping for food within 10 minutes. Was handy if/when we were out as i could pre-empt any upset and find somewhere comfy to feed.

i get that too. either when katie is due a feed or sometimes when she is feeding the other one will tingle

Yup, I still get it. Not as strong as I used to mind. I used to get it if we were out and I knew she was due a feed. Just thinking about it would set me off!

I used to get that too. When Harry was feeding every 2 hours - if he was even 15 minutes late on feeding, i'd get the tingling. It is the let down. Quite painful for me though. I still get it sometimes - particularly now that i'm trying to get Harry on FF... during the day I get it.

This still happens to me and i only breast fed for a week zane is now 7 months old. When he crys or is due a feed i get the tingling feeling i hate it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->