Tingly fingers?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Anyone else get this?

Or numb feeling fingers?

It dont hurt its just bloody annoying...

Mine are swollen and tingly tday from a bit of polishing

iv been getting this for a couple of weeks its worse at night time for me because it goes all to my wrists think am gunna mention it to midwife next week xx

Can't remember exactly where "carpel tunnel syndrome" affects. Google it hun, wrists to hands I think

i had a numb left hand
for about 5 weeks towards the end
got told it was baby laying
on a nerve ....

xx​

I get pins and needles in my hands in the middle of the night! Wakes me up, and they hurt a little...Not fair!!

I get pins n needles when I wake up in morning....so annoying xx

Glad im not alone. Looks Carpal tunnel syndrome up and it dont look too serious, thank god!

I don't get tingly or numb fingers but my knukcles all really hurt. so painful. feels like they need to click all the time, i thought i'd dislocated one the other day! Ooww!! MW told me it was the pressure from the water retention, Yahoo. LoL

xxxx

I started off with a numb thumb and a few fingers and that was from baby laying on a nerve:dohh:

BUT as the weeks went on my whole hands became numb and tingly and at night the pain in my wrists are unbareable like they are broken....mw says this is carpl tunnel and should go after birth but it can take a few months to go. Unfortunalty my health district no longer give you splints for it so I have just had to put up with it. At least my numb fingers came in useful as I have gestational diabetes and have to prick my finger 4 times a day...I dont feel a thing:rofl:

Emma.xx

I've got this and my consultant confirmed it was nothing to worry about and was carpel tunnel syndrome...just bloody annoying, makes me feel sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->