Tinsel: Love it or hate it??

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I love everything about it, even the smell! :rofl::blush:

I don't hate it, but I don't like it. I mean, if someone uses it I don't think their tree is ugly bc of the tinsel, but I don't use it.

Love it! It goes everywhere. I have so much! Including a few from when I was a kid.

I love the smell too. Metallic and dusty smelling, but somehow smells like Christmas.

I'm not keen on it but some people can make it look lovely.
I agree about smell lol. My nan used to keep all her decorations in her water tank cupboard (probably not wise but she did). I used to love when she got them out as they smelt 'like Christmas's ie damp lol!

I love nice tinsel hate cheap stuff. I’m completely in love with the gorgeous thick multi colour tinsel in John Lewis this year.

I love the the thick tinsel too !! The thin one looks too cheap and raggy ! Not to offend anyone that may like this type !

I love everything about it, even the smell! :rofl::blush:
:rofl:

I like the chunky stuff, the thin stuff makes me twitch thinking about getting it out of the carpet.

Baubles, I luuurrrrrrve baubles :)

Oh my baubles are my favourite !

I love Christmas decorations in general lol! Might be going to The Range for a little look around next week so excited !

Tinsels not for me I'm afraid I prefer more natural/nature inspired decorations

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love the sparkly loveliness and the smell is just wonderful :xmas5: I quite often sniff it in shops aswell, so much so that when I visited a Christmas display with the kids this week Florence picked up loads out of a big basket and shouted 'Ooh Mummy! Come and smell this!!' xx

I love it, it's one of those things I remember from being a kid and it doesn't feel like Christmas without it. I also kind of like the tacky foil hanging decorations although we never replaced them after they all slowly broke one by one. It's just one of those things that says Christmas to me.

Hate it. Should have never left the 90s haha

I LOVE tinsel!, don't think it looks right actually on a tree though. I stick it everywhere else I can around the house though :haha: Wouldn't be Christmas without a tinsel banister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->