tiny bit pregnant....due in november. buddies needed

mumofone25

Reaction score
new mummies to be please join!!!

so i got a super faint line on a FR on monday, and confirmed with a digi yest, today should have been the :witch: day!!!

:spermy:1-:witch:0 :happydance:

i was so sure i was out this month as has cramps identical to AF cramps for the past week.

im already a mum to a 3.5 year old, and currently experiencing a vast mix of emotions! !

Welcome to first tri and congrats.

There is a thread for the November babies in here. xx

Congratulations!

Come and join us in the November sparklers thread (somewhere at the top of the first Tri page :thumbup:)

Congrats to you!!! I am also due in Nov :) Good luck!!!

yay lots of due in november ladies! ive just poped over to the november sparkles thread to say hi!!!! x

yippie, I was on this site before, last summer and ended up with a blighted ovum. I Found out February 27th that we are Expecting November 04 So I hope to have some buddies in this group. Congrats to you all. I hope to find ladies here that we can lean on each other with support and advice. :)

congrats to you as well!! im still in shock! everytime i go to the toilet im expecting to see AF :S xx

Congrats!!! Joining you over here, looking forward to getting to know all the November mommies2b :happydance:

Im ok, my pregnacare vitamins are making me feel sick though :(

hows everyone else? X

Congratulations!!

I'm due November 16th! :) Pregnant with #1 after a m/c at 5 wks a few years ago (surprise pregnancy!)

So far, feeling great - which has me all worried, esp since I found out a little early (10dpo) and am 3 weeks and 6 days.

Congratulations! I found out on Saturday! First time bfp! Still can't believe it. Due Nov too.

:hi: i had no symptoms with my last pregnancy either and now have a happy and healthy 3.5year old :D xxx

Congratulations!

I am due a November Sparkler too. My first time being pregnant!!
I would love a pregnancy buddy! :)

Is there a November Mummies to be thread? That would be awesome! With due dates etc?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ting-november-sparkler-updated-due-dates.html

Come join us, the more the merrier :) xx

hey hun i have just found out i am preg too will be 6 weeks on saturday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"