tiny bit pregnant....due in november. buddies needed

Congratulations!! I too found out yesterday I am pregnant. I for sure thought I was out this month as I had af like cramping today and yesterday. Did your doctor day what that was from?

new mummies to be please join!!!

so i got a super faint line on a FR on monday, and confirmed with a digi yest, today should have been the :witch: day!!!

:spermy:1-:witch:0 :happydance:

i was so sure i was out this month as has cramps identical to AF cramps for the past week.

im already a mum to a 3.5 year old, and currently experiencing a vast mix of emotions! !

Totally know how you feel! I'm about 6 weeks now and I still am expecting for AF to show. Now I'm just a worried mess about keeping this little bean safe and stay put! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy! Keep us updated

Hi, I found out yesterday I was pregnant and still keep thinking af is going to show! I don't think it has sunk in yet!! It will be my 2nd baby too, I already have a two year old! busy times ahead!!

i bit of a sad post from me.........i was admitted to a gyne ward yest, with severe abdo pain, unfortunately it isnt looking good for a viable pregnancy, i had an internal scan which cant see any evidence of pregnancy, but there are some indications of a ectopic pregnancy my HCG is 116, i have to have blood drawn again monday t see if its doubling. if it is i will need another scan in 10 days to locate the pregnancy and if not i will just have to wait for nature to take its course

i dont want to worry any of you experiencing mild cramps as that is normal.... i could barley stand with the pain.

good luck to you all xxx

i bit of a sad post from me.........i was admitted to a gyne ward yest, with severe abdo pain, unfortunately it isnt looking good for a viable pregnancy, i had an internal scan which cant see any evidence of pregnancy, but there are some indications of a ectopic pregnancy my HCG is 116, i have to have blood drawn again monday t see if its doubling. if it is i will need another scan in 10 days to locate the pregnancy and if not i will just have to wait for nature to take its course

i dont want to worry any of you experiencing mild cramps as that is normal.... i could barley stand with the pain.

good luck to you all xxx
I'm so sorry to read this. Be gentle on yourself and take it easy :hugs:

good luck to you all xxx

:hugs::nope:

Hi! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! :D I haven't had a period since having my daughter 13 months ago so it's a massive surprise and I have no idea how far I am, but I'm guessing it'll be November.

Mumofone I'm so sorry for your sad news xxx

Ladies I'm 5 weeks and 1 day today . I tend to have 1 day were I cramp and that's the friday that my week changes up . Very bloated and popping well , oh dinner at the inlaws should be a joy with wind lol xx

Hey ladies. I'm due in November too! :) We have a group started if you want to be a part so we can all stay together.

Here's the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er-autumn-acorns-2013-babies-3-14-acorns.html

You too peanutmomma? I felt awful yesterday, so tired and sick but i'm fine today :) but naturally i'm worrying!!

Abit of positive news from me today. My hcg has more than doubled so have a scan booked for next tues to see if they can find pip! X

Yay mumofone! I had a blood test done yesterday with really high hcg so I have an ultrasound today :) so excited

Congrats!!! Joining you over here, looking forward to getting to know all the November mommies2b :happydance:

Babysaa!!!!!! I havent been on here for a while and thought I would check up on how everyone is doing and have seen that you have got your BFP!!!!! That's fantastic news I am so happy for you :) hopefully I will be joining you soon. :thumbup:

Hi Bettyt!!!!! Sooo nice to hear from you, I never seen you on the March tester thread, it has been a long time seen we were together in Feb!

I hope you've been doing well. AFM, I'm 6 weeks along...sooo excited, happy and lost for words. DH and I are very excited.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I'm hoping and praying you get your bfp in April.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->