Tips for getting through the 1st tri

Amour

Reaction score
Can we share tips () for getting through some of the obstacles we are facing in the first few months?

I currently need help on something that could ease the feelings of nausea, I feel slight nauseas all day & night; maybe more severe in the morning/ early afternoon. It’s a lingering and annoying feeling.

I’m also having issues with nothing tasting good or even ok.. not even water but I am so hungry... I did try some olives and I did enjoy them and they didn’t make me feel queasy.

Can we share tips () for getting through some of the obstacles we are facing in the first few months?

I currently need help on something that could ease the feelings of nausea, I feel slight nauseas all day & night; maybe more severe in the morning/ early afternoon. It’s a lingering and annoying feeling.

I’m also having issues with nothing tasting good or even ok.. not even water but I am so hungry... I did try some olives and I did enjoy them and they didn’t make me feel queasy.
I hear you :( I get urges to eat things then it tastes like crap! I can only manage granola yoghurt & watermelon atm id say try and keep your fluids up eat little and often even if it's olives what's your mood like I'm Constantly fatigued xx

I hear you :( I get urges to eat things then it tastes like crap! I can only manage granola yoghurt & watermelon atm id say try and keep your fluids up eat little and often even if it's olives what's your mood like I'm Constantly fatigued xx

Ooh watermelon sounds great now you say it!!

Yeah I’m constantly tired too! If it wasn’t for work and/ or my DD I could probably just stay in bed. Also finding it hard to gather the motivation to clean the house like I usually do, I guess because I just feel tired all the time.

Hi hon
I found eating little and often helped. Ginger biscuits also helped for a little bit. And I know this sounds weird but sniffing something menthol like albas oil or vicks takes the edge of the sickness off. Having dry crackers near ure bed so u can have a nibble first thing b4 u get up.

I found my sickness really came and went and then came back with vengeance at around 7 weeks but I was lucky I have only been sick once but I've lost count at how many times I've dry heaved and wretched (gross) Haha.

My sickness lifted at 16 weeks but I do still get a little nausea here and there and I'm now 20 weeks.
I actually lost my appetite in early pregnancy but I'm certainly making up for it now. I'm like a human dustbin haha:shy:

Kind of assumed after 1st trimester my symptoms would automatically just disappear.. but could be feeling like this for a lot longer!!

Honestly wish you could request to be put into a coma until about 14 weeks...

A small baby store just opened near me and they sell morning sickness tea. Maybe its online somewhere? Its just ginger and peach tea but i cant stand the smell of it hot so i just make it as an iced tea. Its the only thing that has helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->