tips for losing baby weight fast

Miss Broody

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Obviously i am thinking ahead of time as i still have more cooking to do of this baby!! But after the birth i know i am going to need to exercise and diet and i just wondered what tips people had.

So i know breastfeeding is highly recommended for diet as it uses lots of calories. (and more importantly is highly beneficial for baby!)

I read about some kind of wrap of something you put round your waist but no idea if this is safe/works??

As my OH is giving up work to look after the baby there will be two of us at home for 3 months and i know the first month will be rough but i hope after that to be able to get out with the baby in the pram and do walking. x

if i were you id just exercise and eat healthy.. google couch to 5 k.. i completed it about a month ago. just from eating well and running every other day (+ been doing 30 day shred DVD this month) i've lost 37lbs and am the lightest ive ever been @ 6 months post partum.

Workout and eat healthy. Breastfeeding helps alot of women, but there are some that don't loose it till the stop feeding.
I am down 10 pounds under pre pregnancy weight thanks to breastfeeding!

breastfeeding definitely helped me. i gained 40 lbs when i was pregnant and i'm right at my pre-preg weight. i'm totally unhelpful but i'm also going to say healthy diet, lots of veggies, water, less fatty fried refined foods, and exercise. start slow though! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->