Tips for losing baby weight?

ALSO - has anyone just tried slimming world online? And would you still recommend that? Slightly phobic of being in a group talking about how much of a chubster I am haha x

I think doing it online would be fine as well once you have the will power to stick to it.

The group is brilliant however, I still go even though I am target as its an hour out of the house and a cuppa and a chat with other women ( all ages and all shapes and sizes), honestly its just about sharing tips and saying what type of a week you had and I had weeks were I put on weight but no cares as everyone else at some point has a bad week!!!

It did make me stick to it a bit better as I knew I would be facing the scales and the group!!! Tomorrow night I will go even though I know I have put on about 3 pound in the last week, I swear I actually havent stop eating crap :cry:

Well, now that i have finished up BF I am going to be starting myself on the 'Grapefruit diet" I actually personally swear by it.... its what helped me shed weight and get myself nice and trim for my wedding! All i did was eat half a grapefruit before every meal. Grapefruits have natural fat burning enzymes in them and for me it really truly worked. But you have to eat well also.

I couldn't do it while BF as grapefruits are very high acidic fruits and it gave my LO shocking reflux. So if you are BF at all i don't recommend it.

I find the yellow grapefruits to be a lot better (results wise and taste!) than the red ones. :)

Edit:

I will admit i have no idea if it will work with my baby weight, but i don't see why it wouldn't.

Please be careful if you're taking meds and eating grapefruit:

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/2474.aspx?CategoryID=73&SubCategoryID=103

Sounds crazy but it can multiply the doses of common drugs such as antihistamines and antidepressants.

I'm another slimming world person heading to 2 stone now (baby weight was 1 stone but I put on a stone when I stopped smoking 2 1/2 years ago so now shifting that!) I love it and eat none stop lol

Edit to add: I would recommend going to a group, everyone is in the same boat (or has been) and the additional support is great! The group I go to also has a closed fb page where we all chat and help each other out during the week!

Try eating clean. Its not a diet but apparently a way of life. You eat foods that are fresh and no white foods. I.e. Sugar, white breads, pasta, white rice.

Then add tons of fresh food. You also eat every 1-2 hrs so its perfect for BF.
I am starting it today...Maybe.. lol

I have done a day or two of 30 day shred and its HARD work. But worth it.
I now walking the baby for a good hour :D

ALSO - has anyone just tried slimming world online? And would you still recommend that? Slightly phobic of being in a group talking about how much of a chubster I am haha x

You can do it online but I really would reccommend going to a group if you can. I always lose more when I do. Its great for tips and support and like a pp said, its time away and a cuppa. I do find the accountability good as well. YOu dont have to say your weight or target, and if you do gain you dont have to say how much or anything. I expect there will be people larger and smaller than you but its all very supportive! :hugs: why not give it a go for a couple of weeks (pay a week at a time to begin with). Right...Im off to weigh in now...not been a great week so we shall see (I will let you know :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->