Tips/suggestions for optimal fertility and CM? Wanting a BFP!

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
I am 31 with 2 children I conceived rather effortlessly, my DD (my youngest) is 9. I am divorced and now TTC with my new partner (no kids), but it isn't happening as easily as I'd hoped. After BBT charting and using OPKs I know that my cycles are regular and I'm ovulating, but I feel like I could be trying more to help myself. I have been smoking for about 6 months so decided to ditch that nasty habit as I read it can damage egg quality. I'm not a big alcohol drinker. I'm also not a water drinker... maybe I should start because I know I don't hydrate enough and that may affect my CM. I've also decided to ditch temping and OPK testing for now, as it was causing myself and my partner anxiety and stress. With my charting, I've also checked my CM and recently noticed that I don't seem to be producing the EWCM around O time :nope: I suspect the possibility that I have hostile CM, something I've read about as well and will prohibit his :spermy: from getting where they need to go. With a history of vaginal infections (BV and yeast) I'm not ruling that out. Perhaps I should take probiotics? I've come across different methods women use to help improve the quality of their CM such as Robitussin, Mucinex, tea and primrose oil... just not sure how much or when to use any of these? I've also read about Pre-Seed fertility friendly lubricant and used it last cycle. It was the "miracle lube" I read about, but I plan to continue using it. I'm of "ideal" weight for my height so that isn't a concern.

OK long story over... Share any info, suggestions or personal success stories please! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->