tired/jealous of friends getting pregnant w/ "oops" babies!?

mamidoll

pregnant w/#2
Reaction score
hi! my DH and i have been TTC #2 for about 6months now with no luck. since then i've had 5 of my friends get pregnant w/ "oops" or unplanned babies. :growlmad: it is really really getting to me. i've even had to separate myself from them from time to time cuz i cannot stand the updates, ultrasounds, complaints and baby name polls. :nope: me and DH are trying so hard, trying to do everything right, im spending so much $$ ttc (opks, pre seed, hpts etc) taking my prenatal vites, cut out caffiene, cut my smoking down to 1-2 ciggys a day (it will be 0 when i get that BFP) and here are my friends NOT doing any of this and NOT EVEN TTC and are popping up preggers left and right! its so frustrating and heartbreaking. i would never let them know how i really feel, i always act happy for them and wish them the best, but inside im FUMING!! :devil: am i a horrible person for feeling this way? is there anyone else out there that feels like this too??:shrug:

Not the same thing, but after we lost our first pregnancy I had a small amount of hate for every pregnant woman that I saw. And, yes, hearing about accidental babies from people who 'didn't really want them' made me sick. Having said that, some people just have problems conceiving for one reason or another and that is really unfortunate. You'll get your baby and you'll be over the moon when you do! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->