Titanic

Unique.Mummy_

Mummy of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
whos all going to see Titanic today ? personally i cant wait

I want to go but can't til I have more money. Nobody will come see it with me though so it's just me and a bucket of popcorn lol

oh i cant wait , luckily my otherhalf loves it as much as i do & luckily he got a bet up yesterday or we wouldnt be going til next week , rarely have any money to go anywere so its a big treat for both of us

I really dont see the point, I have seen the film 827376482374 times and I really dont fancy paying £6.50p.p to see it again. :)

I really dont see the point, I have seen the film 827376482374 times and I really dont fancy paying £6.50p.p to see it again. :)

I've seen it loads too but love the film and think it'll look so amazing in 3D

i could watch it a thousand times & still not get bored of it

ME ME ME ME!!!

I am off tonight with 4 girls.

Can't wait :happydance:

V xxx

Not me, i watch it when its on TV but ive seen it a million times so wouldnt pay to watch it again! Im not a huge fan of 3d so its not a big fuss for me. Hope you all have a nice time tho!

I want to go but nobody wants to go with me either:(

Went to see it, it's bloody fab.

It really does hold up in 3D.

V xxx

I cant bare to sit through it again as much as I love it lol

i was thinking that as well , was in the cinema 15 minutes & was thinking to myself can i really sit through all of this & then kept getting dead legs and a numb bum :-o was awful but was well worth it definitely was ! so many emotional parts though

This. Lol I don't really enjoy films in 3d anyway. I have to wear the 3d glasses over my glasses and it gives me a headache :haha:

Went to see it, it's bloody fab.

It really does hold up in 3D.

V xxx

I went to see it today and I have to say I agree. It was FAB in 3D.

My only problem was the 3 bloody teenager girls down the row from me - they spent the whole effing gilm chatting, laughing and texting. Totally ruined my enjoyment of it - so much so that I felt I had to complain afterwards. Got a free concession ticket to go see any film anytime so that's good lol

I would have told the usher :smug:

I am an avid cinema goer and this is my pet peeve.

Mobiles don't bother me but pampered princesses clutching their PB bags and their BlackBerry's who don't shut the fuck up!!!

V xx

I would have told the usher :smug:

I am an avid cinema goer and this is my pet peeve.

Mobiles don't bother me but pampered princesses clutching their PB bags and their BlackBerry's who don't shut the fuck up!!!

V xx

They don't have ushers in the one I go to - I kinda was hoping to get senior management brought out and suggest myself as a film-sitter-in type of person to watch films and put a stop to these kinds of things:haha:I'd even do the job for free lol

I'd love to go but I would never have the free time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->