TMI - 14dpo pink and brown spotting and red mucus

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
I hope you’re in for a good read - this could be long because I’ll try to be a bit detailed. You’ve been warned!

Ok, so I’m pretty sure I’m 14dpo today. I was having all of the symptoms I had last pregnancy the whole tww. Tuesday (12dpo) morning I had some blood when I wiped. None in my panties, no cramps or anything. AF always starts with spotting before a full bleed, so I was taken by surprise, and of course really bummed out! AF 2 days early?? Why?? :cry2: I put on a pad and went on with my day. No spotting or anything until late afternoon, only pink spotting when I wiped. Weird.

By afternoon AF is here full force with heavy bleeding with stringy clots. All day 13dpo, heavy bleeding. When I change my tampon before bed, I notice there’s hardly any blood. I brush it off as I probably just didn’t have it in that long and the bleeding is slowing. Put in a new tampon, and the next morning (today) hardly anything on it. Hmm. So I put on a pad instead to monitor. Just pink/brown spotting when I wiped. All. Day. Long.

All day my pad stays clean and I only see some pink or brown spotting when I wipe. Then before bed tonight I notice dark red on the toilet paper. And it’s sticky and gelatinous like cm! What?? Along with that, pink spotting and brown spotting. All at once!

Has anyone seen this before? I certainly haven’t, not during AF or any other part of any cycle. This is only my third period (I’m assuming that’s what this is) pp, so things are still sorting out, but last month was much more like normal. 5 days of slightly varying bleeding, but for the most part normal. I guess we’ll see what tomorrow brings. I tested today (the day I would have expected AF to come), BFN. I can’t really rule it out for a few days yet unless AF comes back as I didn’t get bfp until 17dpo last time. :shrug:

More strange things - I haven’t taken out the trash in my Beth room yet and noticed that the blood had dried still red. Normally it turns dark! What does that even mean??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->