TMI - Advice please

Elsmummy24

Reaction score
So last night I realised I have a pile :( it's the first time I'm ever had one. I didn't get them when I was pregnant with #1.
It's not hurting as such it's just a little uncomfortable.

Any tips or advice please!?

You can get over the counter ointment for them, you have to apply it three times a day for a week or two and it's very effective. I had them when I wasn't pregnant and the cream worked wonders. It has a painkiller in it so it stops the discomfort. However, as you're pregnant I would go to your GP, they've seen it all before as its so common with pregnant women. Then you can get it sorted without worrying :) good luck and nothing to worry about x

Yes I would speak to your gp to see what is safe to use, and also if your constipated try no to strain as that makes them worse. It's is quite common in pregnancy xx

I presume I may have one too as ive bled a teeny amount after BM this week and felt a sharp pain. Happy days x

I had piles after pushing out my first baby who was almost 9 lbs. I still have them. They've never bothered me unless I'm really constipated or if (sorry for the tmi) I have a big poo then they will sometimes burn and bleed. It is only temporary though, it goes away after about 15 minutes. To prevent this, I drink lots of water. It is common in pregnant women to get them.

You need something to help move your stools. There are wipes which contain witch hazel on them and will soothe. And finally, use the cream the ladies before me were mentioning.

I love the witch hazel for them.. mine are internal and only occasionally bothersome but sometimes itchy or burn, and the cream helps a lot but I think the witch hazel is amazing. I got them at the end of my pregnancy with my son, only saw them when shaving in the mirror cuz of my big belly...once after I had him they bled a whole lot in the toilet, scared me half to death, but it never happened again. I think more people have them than they care to admit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->