TMI alert... but need opinions

Bella1185

Reaction score
I’m 35+3 today and have been having period like cramps for the past three days. They’re mild and I mentioned it at the doctors office the other day and he just said yep normal for this stage in pregnancy and drink more water, did a check (not dilated) and off I went.

TMI WARNING:
Then this evening I was squatting down pulling some pots and pans out of the cabinet and I felt a gush of discharge (gag sorry gross i hate that word! :haha:) and went to the restroom and there was a bit of mucus, as well (gag sorry gross - hate that word too :haha:). It wasn’t my water breaking as I had a gradual leak with my daughter over several days and am well aware, unfortunately, of that feeling - it was literally just a ton of watery discharge. It hasn’t happened again in the hours since, I’m not having contractions, just have some mild cramping in my back, sore in pelvic area, and just the other normal late pregnancy joys ....:shrug:

Has anyone experienced this? I know with my daughter it was very clear when mucus plug( :sick:)was expelled...so not sure what happened today? Do you think I’m trying to gear up for labor - or is this just normal for end of pregnancy? Because 35 weeks seems much too early, and I have to have a c section because of retroverted uterus...and I’m trying to remain calm so would love to get your guys advice or opinions on this one!!

Yes hun! With my first I lost the plug at about 38 weeks and its obvious when it's the plug.

With my 2nd I was losing it from about 36 weeks gradually, but inbetween losing the plug, I'd sometimes get out of bed and have a watery trickle down my leg. Thinking it was my waters (my waters have never gone on their own) I went to the hospital only for them to tell me it wasnt my waters and most likely a bit of wee! I kept telling them look I've just got out of bed I havent wet myself, plus it didn't smell it was like clear fluid and I'm sure after waking up from being asleep all night your urine is much darker.

They never found the cause of it, but it did cause more Braxton hicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->