*TMI ALERT* Cervical Mucus and O Question

Miss_C

Reaction score
OK Bleeding stopped about 4 days ago now 12 days after I actually miscarried fully so I am now 16 days past and yesterday and today I am getting gobs and gobs of what looks like ewcm but it is a caramel sort of colour (must still be a little old blood residue?

Does this mean I may be gearing up to ovulate? Just did an OPK and there is a second line but nowhere near the control line.

I had an u/s yesterday and all "product" is definitely gone and I have a nice strong straight line of the new endometrium lining.

I miscarried on January 27th, and ovulated on the 9th. Loads of CM, and a positive OPK. I was surprised, but it was a good one.

thanks Samantha - I keep reading in heaps of places it is NOT fertile CM and you will NOT ovulate it's not ovulation pain you can feel before you get your next period

Looking at your ticker - good luck with testing - do you have any pregnancy symptoms or signs of the witch?

Well, it sure felt like ovulation to me. I had loads of CM, proper egg white CM, and I was super horny, and I felt that tell tale pinching. I texted my BFF and told her I thought I was ovulating, and she told me to do the OPK. It turned positive almost immediately, and I am pretty sure I had my LH surge the evening before, which is normal for me.

We didn't TTC when I got the OPK. I wanted to give my body a full cycle before we start trying again. So if I am pregnant, than pulling out this past month was a big fail for us. :lol:

positive opks are sometimes picking up hormones from last pregnancy. i lost my child 13th jan and i thought i had two positive opks (i had a BFN week after so knew hormones were back to normal) dtd many times and nope i got every preg feeling ive ever had and more.. and BFN about 30 of them lol and 6 expensive ones before my af came. ONly a handleful of women get lucky that way, i wish!:) happy i am having a clear out thou with 1 AF. The method your talking about i done for year and half and it worked as first month of leaving that method alone we got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->