*TMI Alert* - How To ... ??

M

Mischa

... Keep the darn swimmers in?!
I'm strugglin ...
Tried feet up in the air ...
Tried pillow underneath bum ...
Even upto 20-25 minutes ...
Yet the bloomin' things still escape - And QUICKLY !!

Any tips? - I need a plug or somethin' :spermy:

You can try soft cups? I dont use them personally but if you search the form there is an official softcups thread that gives info on them.

Sorry I am not much help I just didnt want to read and run!

I think some is gonna come out anyway...apparently the swimmers get where they need to go, and what comes out is just the excess...:shrug:

Try a softcup if you're worried though x

i think what you are doin is about all you can do. even tho it feels like the whole lot is comin bk out again it only takes one and your body has no where to keep the whole lot so will just send it all bk out again, sorry not much help x

Ladies your all amazin at quick answers !!
I searched & found an alternative to soft cups ...
It's RE-USABLE :D
https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/femmecup.html
Little pricey but the soft cups were £16 for a pack of 24 ...
Hope the above helps anyone else who is worried about 'leakages' ...

Oh & Coffee Lover, I'm usually before him - Ladies first & all that hehe! <3 xo

I have the same problem! I feel like it all runs out but asking around, it's bound to come out. Especially if there is a 'lot' of it!! Most of the semen gets left behind.

The ones that need to make the journey ahead go forward right after ejaculation. The rest stay behind. Did you know 99% of the sperm die as soon as they are ejaculated!! Pregnancy is SUCH a miracle!!!!

Also, do soft cups really work? I mean women have been getting pregnant since the beginning of mankind and I am sure they didn't use soft cups! hahaha

Garden ... That made me chuckle :)
Sounds like a race to the egg ... First one to shoot, gets the prize (if its even ready!) hehe! xo

try just keeping yr man inside you as long as poss!!xx

That's where the OH is a pain in the backside hahaha ...
He's abit OTT when it comes to sensitivity after he's just c*m so has to move after 2-3 mins of snuggles ha!
OH would shoot me if he knew I was typin this but hey ... all for a good cause ;) xo

I'd feel terrible for not cum'in before ha! - Plus 'cause he's 'sensitive' after he came, I'd have to 'finish' the deed myself ha!
Oh dear this is all becomin' a little too graphic hahaha! Sorry ladies :)

lol what A thread... why, if u wait till after does it help??!!

p.s. are u sure he's sensittive and not just lazy like most men after that??hehe. mine just cant be bothered to carry on afta!!:haha:

To be honest, I find it humourous to watch him squirm & flinch if I move :p
Especially when I'm in charge & ontop hehe! xo

Its funny but I stood on my head one time cuz I had the same problem seriously for like 15 minutes then I propped myself on top of 3 pillows and I got prego... :lol: Alot of ladies on here use those soft cups, I hear they have had a good success rate too...

After he's ejactulated, you really don't need to try to keep his sperm in, because the healthy sperm are getting to where they need to be. Gravity doesn't have any effect on them either, so really you should just go about things as you normally would.

Hi ladies I find the best way (TMI but we are all grown ups :p ) when he is about to *** do doggy style, but prop your bum up really high so he can go right in there :blush:

then slowly move after and put your legs up, but do not cough! I made this mistake haha!

Honestly I do find this is the best way, it stays in alot longer. Missionary is useless it comes right back out.

Chan ... My OH would love you for sayin' that ha! ... We both love doggy & I'v been filled with useless info that missionary is the best position for TTC wheras I find it escapes just as quick as when I'm ontop ...
So tiltin hips so bum is in the air (thank god my OH loves my bum ha!) so ... tryin' to picture it ... bend over, lie in elbows & forearms with him up high?
Oh my OH is in for a treat ;) hehe!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"