*TMI Alert* - How To ... ??

Only about 1% of his "stuff" is actual sperm, so as long as you prop your bottom up for aprox 30 min the swimmers will be on their way. Dont worry about the excess the comes out. That is just the stuff that nourishes his swimmers. I was worried about the same thing, until I did some research on the internet. Im not worried anymore so long as I lay on my back for a good 30min with a pillow under my bottom....

Hmmm I must admit I am tempted to try doggy now though... Thanks for the idea lol!!!!

Hmmm I must admit I am tempted to try doggy now though... Thanks for the idea lol!!!!

Think we should all get :sex: tonight & come back with reviews on if they felt it helped ... or even if we didn't need to worry !

Oh & Jewels ... You can have a signature now you've made over 5 posts :thumbup:

Its funny but I stood on my head one time cuz I had the same problem seriously for like 15 minutes then I propped myself on top of 3 pillows and I got prego... :lol: Alot of ladies on here use those soft cups, I hear they have had a good success rate too...

I'm gonna give this a go if any thing just for the lol's. :rofl:
OH will be amused and if it works even better! A comedy baby. Conceived whilst laughing :)
On a serious note I do have this problem too anddddd I always manage to cough. It's one of those times where you know you shouldn't cough but your body does anyway even tho you don't even need to.. I.e the cinema. Ah comparing :sex: to a trip to the movies now :laugh2:

Hope I don't giggle too much .. May have the same effect as coughin !! hehehe!
Comin' back to the 'female comin after male' ... If we're unable to, do you think it would be beneficial if we tensed our muscles (like when we stop pee'in mid-flow!) repeatedly?
Maybe ... Hmmm !! xo

Comin' back to the 'female comin after male' ... If we're unable to, do you think it would be beneficial if we tensed our muscles (like when we stop pee'in mid-flow!) repeatedly?
Maybe ... Hmmm !! xo

I tried that but made it feel like it was pushing it back out so stopped :shrug:

Maybe ... Hmmm !! xo

I tried this last night- thought it did help! But I also didn't get up for 20mins...havn't tried head stands yet, not sure I have the balance for that one lol :haha:

Tonight is goin' be fun ... I'm to not cough, not giggle, stand on my head with my legs flyin' around everywhere tryin' to get my balance right (I havn't attempted a headstand since Primary School hahaha!) or bent over with my bum in the air for half hour hehe!
I can see my OH bein' cruel & ticklin' my ribs so I laugh or move hehe! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->