tMi alert! IS ANYONE STINGING AFTER INTERCOURSE ?

bettybee1

Reaction score
Hey ladies !!! Everytime am doing the deed I sting for hours after it's so horrid !!!! It only happens if I ' orgasm ' think it may be a mixture of fluids I don't know happened with my daughter too !

Am not going too stop having it coz I can't help myself haha !! But anyone have these and use anything too stop the stinging ? X

Yes it stings and i get really irritated for days/ weeks afterwards ugh.. i am gonna ask my dr about it next week

My OH and I haven't had sex more than once in the last three weeks. I'm as dry as a desert. He makes me feel like a virgin again and I have absolutely no fun in intercourse right now.

Dr says use lube if I am up to having sex but normally this gets better after week 14.

Was happening to me every time the last couple of weeks a friend on here was having the same issue and someone said that some women become allergic/sensitive to sperm while pregnant, don't know if it's true but I now use lube to help with the dryness and might sound weird but we use condoms to help with the stinging I can actually enjoy sex again

YESSS I've been havin sex since my BFP and it stings/burns everytime OH finishes inside me. But I can't just not have sex because of that lol, so I just suck it up and put a cool damp cloth between my legs when we're done. And I have no infection. Dr said its normal during pregnancy

I have the same thing and it's definitely worsened when he ejaculates inside me. It stings and also makes me need to pee lol kinda feels a little like cystitis but it can't be as It's only after sex lol

Thanks ladies for reassuring me this is normal done a urine dip test no infection there and don't have thrush because am not itchy or red ,

Might have too use condoms for this pregnancy !!!!! Or get something too coll down after becoz I lay awake for like an hour burning when hubby is snoring in my ear haha x

Thanks ladies for reassuring me this is normal done a urine dip test no infection there and don't have thrush because am not itchy or red ,

Might have too use condoms for this pregnancy !!!!! Or get something too coll down after becoz I lay awake for like an hour burning when hubby is snoring in my ear haha x

Lol same with my OH. I'm in pain and he's fast asleep snoring. And his semen gives me the most wicked braxton hicks so I'm up alllll night

Yes! Me too, glad I found this thread thought I was just going crackers!! Although my df tends to give me a nice relaxing back massage beforehand so I thought it was coz he'd had massage oil on his hands (sorry tmi!). I've also had a urine test and all is clear so must be either sensitive to his sperm or I've also read it could be because we are more acidic down there during pregnancy or something! It's very weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->