TMI - Bowel movement problem...

Emilylove13

Reaction score
So I have IBS-C. I also have PCOS. For the PCOS I take Metfomin. Ever since I started it, I went from constipated (all my life) to having frequent diarrhea. Normal for someone taking metformin. That's not my issue. I'm currently 10dpo, and bfn's yesterday with a FRER and today with an IC. Went to the bathroom just now and had very very green stool. I don't think it's my prenatals, as I've been on the same ones for like a month, and no other changes in my medications. Could this be a pregnancy symptom even though I've gotten bfn's so far? My temp went up higher than it's been this whole cycle today, so I guess I have that going for me. No other symptoms except possibly increased sense of smell and maybe urinating a little more than normal. Sorry for the gross and overly detailed post. Just confused about what the heck is going on with my body right now...

The last time I had green poop, it was because I was drinking a ton of Cherry KoolAid water flavoring stuff. And that was like a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->