TMI-bowels!!

violet_joy

Reaction score
am i the only one that is having diarrhea EVERY DAY?! 39 weeks today, so its ny body getting ready for labour but its so wearing and i now dont really want to eat for fear of what i will have to go thru after!! i have awful ibs so i experience diarrhea alot, and just get so fed up! wish this was all over, i vote for pregnancy to be made to six months, i find that much more acceptable than 9! cant cope much longer!!!

I am too but im only 30 weeks. Im on day 9. Sometimes its literally 8-10 times a day but other days its only 3 or 4. Its horrific. The cramps and muscle pain from spasms are the worst part for me.

its awful isnt it. ive spent the past hour crying about it. its something i constantly have to contend with and get to the point i feel like i dont want to live like tht anymore. will spk to my mw tomoro n c if theres anything stronger i can have, or even give me a sweep maybe get things moving i hope things improve for you soon xxx

I started 2 days ago, excited was my clearout but nope, just runny poo :cry:

I have had really soft bowel movements the past week (39-40 weeks) more than once a day (very frequent for me) and then my body did it's own 'cleanse' today, so I think labour is coming; not sure how long you've had diarrhea, but could be a good sign (I also have IBS so I sympathize)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->