Tmi but need to know

Mom2Hope

Reaction score
Ladies if someone could offer advice I would be so grateful. Yesterday I had a tint somewhere between yellow and orange to the cervical mucus when I would go to the restroom. Today (only once) there was a very light pink tinted discharge (watery) when wiping. My first oh apt. Is not till may 1 and this kinda has me worried. Should I be or is it normal? My partner thinks I'm doing to much and should quit my job but I only work 3 hrs a day in a preschool. Granted it is with the young ones so I am constantly lifting them but It didn't. Feel like to much. Anyway advice would be welcomed from anyone willing to share.

How far along are you? Light bleeding/ spotting can be normal and my dr said you can do as much physical activity as you were doing before pregnancy .... If you aren't doing any more than before than I wouldn't worry you are doing too much. Just to be safe Maybe you should call the dr and tell them your concern, hopefully they can squeeze you in sooner!

I've only had orange, then pink with my MMC just as it was starting. Some people do get some spotting during pregnancy that doesn't indicate MC though. You may need to call your doctor and have them get you in for 2 blood hcg levels to see if they are going up or dropping.

I'm just over 6 weeks based off lmp. I hope it is nothing. I keep checking now every time I go. I am trying not to worry also which is easier said then done. I want to know it is ok. I just don't want the dr. To think I'm Being ridiculous over something non important too. Should I call them now or wait? I mean I have gone to the restroom a lot since then and everything seems normal. I don't really know what to do.

Thank you ladies for responding.

That sounds very promising that everything is ok :) if I were u I'd still call and explain what it was and what it is now and see if they feel its worth an early apt or not ..... I hate not knowing though, but I think if you are feeling great and no more episodes that's great and just pay close attention to what's going on :) good luck !!

I have yellow discharge still at 11 weeks and I had some pink spotting at 7 weeks but all was fine.
I was sure I was going to miscarry like last time too...

Teacup and love thanks ladies. No more episodes since that one time. I think I'm ok. I see my go tomorrow for a regular apt. And the on in two weeks so if nothing else freaks me out I think I will be ok. Thanks for sharing your experience. Helps to make me feel a bit better too.

could it be blood thats come out a bit late from implantation perhaps I wouldnt worry if its pink light blood

i had slightly colour discharge that early in both pregnancys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->