TMI but need your help

lillypad123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im a little confused as this hasnt happened before.
Af came 6 days ago and then finished 2 days ago but yesturday and this morning there is still a decent amount that has come out when i wipe after first pee, bright red, but then thats all ill get. Usually it comes for 5-7 days then stops none of this hanging around for a bit.

We are ttc #3 on our 3rd month of trying.:flower:

Can anyone shed a light on this as i said it hasnt happened before so feeling a bit confused.

Thanks ladies

Maybe just a little left over blood??
Same thing has happened to me this month,af came and went then a few days later we dtd and when I went to the loo in the morning there was a fair amount of blood,that was yesterday mornin,then a little this mornin but nothing since:shrug:

Some people spot for a day or two after full blown af. Its not something to be worried about as long as it doesn't continue throughout the cycle.

i third the comments, sometimes the remaining' blood hangs around and comes out later but yeah id keep an eye on it through the rest of the cycle

bright red blood is still fresh so maybe its just abit of after af spotting, I get it too sometimes its still not a full flow so I wouldnt let it affect you bd'ing if you wanted to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->