TMI!! But really need some advice!!

jillypoop

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Girls I'm really confused.

Since my periods started, I have always been on time and never really had any issues.

I missed my period in September and got a bit worried but everything else was normal and got it on time in October so just put it down to stress. My period in November and December were fine. I came off on tuesday and yesterday morning went to the toilet and it looked like I had came on again. I had period pains this morning and I am on but not like normal...

I have had a flu type bug the past few days and wondered if thats affecting it?

Has anyone had this problem before? It's worrying me a bit. I know I'm not pregnant but I have a few PCOS symptoms and am beginning to worry I have that-there are a couple of members of my family that have it.

Really need some advice....

didn't want to read and run but don't have much to say to help. perhaps if this is something that runs in family it is worth having a chat to the doc but our bodies do random things sometime so don't worry overly.

Hey lovely

First off :hugs:

I am not sure but it sounds like it could be stress or you are just run down.

As a_c said, our bodies do strange things sometimes so if you are worried, pop to see your GP but maybe see how you go next month?

Hope all is well otherwise darling :kiss:

xxx

I would say don't stress about it hun, the fact that you are having periods at all is reassuring, I'm waiting for my ultrasound to see if I have PCOS as I haven't had a period in 6 months.

I would wait it out, sickness and stress can alter periods entirely, but if you are really concerned see your doc and they can put your forward for hormone tests and an ultrasound. x

Hope this helps

Thank you sooo much for your really quick replies. I just hate having a period and really don't want to be on over xmas, thats just sucky! It's just scary when I'm normally really regular etc.

Pops, so nice to hear from you! Things are okay with me apart from this I suppose, usual crappy job but apart from that we are good :) Hows things with you and your little family now? Wedding plans ok?

:hugs: to you all for helping

xxx

Pops, so nice to hear from you! Things are okay with me apart from this I suppose, usual crappy job but apart from that we are good :) Hows things with you and your little family now? Wedding plans ok?

xxx

We are fine hunny, thank you for asking :hugs: Boyo and I are grand and beanie is doing well :cloud9: Seeing him at the scan last week was just the most amazing thing in the world.

Wedding plans are pretty much sorted! One of the perks of our venue, they will literally do everything we want them to!!

Glad you are well hunny, will message you properly over Christmas :kiss:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"