TMI but wanna know

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom to go "number 2" :rofl: and it kinda hurt a little bit. But also when i wiped there.. the TP had 2 small thin lines of blood.

My friend said she got this before and freaked out and went to the doc. and he laughed at her and said "stop worrying you just need stool softener"

I was wondering have any of you girls ever got this before?

you probably just popped a blood vessel. I wouldn't worry too much lol

It happens to me somtimes and i'm not even pregnant lol I guess it can happen if you're forcing out a ummm.. larger stool... lol.

ya lol it was wierd though because it wasnt like they were big or anything.. i kinda feels like i have a scratch there lol. And it was only on that one wipe. I'v wiped since jus to check and nothing lol.

Im not worried about it though, cuz it was minor and only one wipe

Anyways how is ur baby girl doing?

probably nothing to worry about...but if it happens again, you may want to get checked up, as it could be hemorrhoids. It's a rather common thing, don't get yourself too worked up over it. Common thing and easily treatable.

:hissy: I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANY OF THIS! :hissy:

:rofl: Suz

Yeah. That has happened to me before. I really wouldn't worry about it. That skin is pretty sensitive and can tear a bit. I am sure you are fine but if sitting gets painful, be checked for hemorrhoids.

lmao:rofl:

Sometimes they are so big and tear my hole! haha just kidding but yes im sure we have all have a harder one to pass:blush:, just try not to strain too much (sorry), drink lots of water, eat more fibre and try to be quick on the loo - sitting around can make things worse.

:hissy: Please Please Please! Can we end this thread :hissy:

I have this every now and then. I guess because your told if you ever see blood to see a doctor but most of the time it's nothing. I think as long as there isn't blood there often it's fine.

I guess you strained lovely. I have had this loads.

Drink lots of water, exercise, plenty of fruit and veg. That should do the trick.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->