TMI but would like some advice

jemsbabyblues

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know this is TMI but I really don't know what else to do or where to go to and was wondering if you could help me.

Yesterday I noticed that there was a small amount of fresh blood coming out from somewhere where it wasn't meant to when on the loo. I was slightly concerned (wasn't painful or anything) so I rang my mum who is a nurse to ask her about it.

She suggested that it could be an internal pile and not to worry too much. Anyway I brought some anusol cream today which I have just started to use but today i lost a lot more blood than I did yesterday. Not sure exactly how much but all of the water was a deep red colour.

Rang mum again, she said not too worry too much, to see if the cream helps and if not go to the doctors.

Thing is I am so embarressed about this! Even posting about this on here is really hard for me to do :blush: I really do not want to go doctors but I can't help but worry about it. Any ideas? Should I be concerned? :cry:

It could be a small tear or pile. As long as the blood is really red and fresh it should be ok. It's not in your poo is it (sorry personal question!) unfortunately I have piles from when I was pg with Zac and they have never gone. Is it sore? You can use the cream internally with the nozzle too. Maybe give it a few days to see if it calms a little. If not, book in with a female gp, she will prob have a small feel and reassure you. They have seen it all before! Xx

Yeah the blood is fresh which is comforting. Apparently if it's off colour then that's when you should be worrying.

It's not sore or painful at the minute. I'm just a bit worried about how much it was bleeding if anything and no it's not actually in the poo just on the paper and in the bowl of the toilet.

Thanks for your advice :)

It's def reassuring that it's fresh etc. Gl and hopefully it will improve soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->