TMI Cervical mucus

sjlttc

Reaction score
So this is my 2nd cycle ttc properly using ovulation tests. My cycles aren't bang on with dates but are approx 32 days. I was expecting to ovulate this weekend-ish.

Yesterday I went to the toilet and had quite a lot of cervical mucus just the one time...it was clumped together like in balls...am I right in thinking this indicates ovulation is approaching?

I did an ovulaton test last night and a light line appeared.

So this is my 2nd cycle ttc properly using ovulation tests. My cycles aren't bang on with dates but are approx 32 days. I was expecting to ovulate this weekend-ish.

Yesterday I went to the toilet and had quite a lot of cervical mucus just the one time...it was clumped together like in balls...am I right in thinking this indicates ovulation is approaching?

I did an ovulaton test last night and a light line appeared.

Well I usually start to notice it and then when I'm about to ovulate I get alot in one go. I'd test a couple of times a day to make sure you catch it. x

Thanks!

Trying to find info online about consistency of cm but struggling. Am I right to think that during ovulation is a little more loose and stretchy? What I had yesterday wasn't like that, it was all together in clumps and a like jelly.

Looking at the line on the test last night, it should get to full darkness by the end of the week.

Am I along the right lines with the cm?

I think you are.

Personally for me, I get clumpy rubber cement-like CM for a couple days, then slippery EWCM for about 2-3 days until I ovulate than it's all gone.

My positive OPK usually coincides with the first day of EWCM.

Also keep in mind that if you have recently DTD that it could be from that.

That's brill thanks very much...sounds similar to me then I guess. Will keep on testing all week and hopefully I'll start to see the other cm in line with my tests :D

Just done my ovulation test and it's a little bit darker so on my way to ovulation for the end of the week hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->