TMI confused

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies Ive been on google again as since Saturday when I felt a small gush but nothing there Ive had a pantyliner on and still feel the fluid leaking all the time even when I wake in the night to go pee I feel wet :blush:
Do waters have a colour to them? as the pantyliner has a yellowish more often but sometimes pinkish tinge to it but I really dont think it is urine :blush:
I dont really want to ring MAU again as I feel Im bugging them constantly already been down 3xs due to reduced movements and as soon as Im hooked up lil Miss starts to move :haha: I lost my waters slowly with DS and no professional listened to me and I ended up having a dry birth and really dont want that again. I feel all panicked and questioning everything lately especially since they said she was small and more so since I found out she was head down :dohh: feel like im constantly worrying about nothing :( xx

I would go and get checked out and just mention what it feels like.

You won't be wasting their time, it's safer to check than not. Even if they find your waters are intact it will put your mind at ease do it's worth going.

X

Get checked out hun don't feel like ur bugging them its there jilob and what they get paid for and the safety or u and ur baby are far more important xx

Go get checked hun. That's what they are there for. When I went in with reduced movements a few weeks ago I was so apologetic and the MW told me that you should never ignore your instincts, a lot of the time it's just nothing, but why risk it. They were so sweet and didn't make me feel like I was a hypochondriac like I felt like.

If you are worried and your next midwife appointment isn't for a while, just go get checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->