(TMI) Does an UTI Affect Pregnancy Test Results

PizzaWagon

Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago I had an odd cramp feeling. It felt like a diarrhea cramp but i didn't have diarrhea... :confused: To go with the odd cramp i had some super light spotting.

I talked to a friend (who just had a baby) about this odd feeling and she said it was/maybe implantation cramps and bleeding. :confused:

So that day i took a .99¢ test to see what it would say... It came up :bfn:.

So for 9 days strait i had what i would explain as a super light AF. I almost didn't need to use the light tampon and for 3 for those 9 days i almost needed to use a med tampon. :confused: My normal AF is 5 days and they are super heavy. I normally need at least 3-4 supers in one day.

I have taken 5 more tests sense that first one and they have all been :bfn:. :-(

I'm suppose to have AF come visit me today but she hasn't come yet... :confused:

Now I have also had a UTI for about a month or 2 now. I haven't had time to see a Dr yet, but this is like my 100th UTI so i know that is what i have.

So after my long story, lol. My question is: Does an UTI Affect Pregnancy Test Results?

(I tried calling the Dr today to make an appointment but they where closed already, so i am going to call tomorrow and try and get an appointment)

A uti would not change hpt results, the tests are only looking for the HCG hormone and having an infection doest stop it from being in youtr urine xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->