TMI - EWCM advice pls!

ttcbambino#1

Mummy to 2 monkeys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies. We're taking a fairly laid back approach to TTC#2, same as #1, so not charting or anything and as I've not had an actual cycle for many years I'm a wee bit clueless about ovulation signs! :dohh:

I had my implant removed on 20th March, I never had periods on it and didn't have them last time I had it removed before getting pg either (AF didn't turn up and blood tests reveled pg), so no idea what my cycle is :wacko: However the last few days and particularly today I have a lot of the EWCM. It's super clear, stretchy and seems to be quite a lot of it :blush: Does this mean I should ov some time soon? I had some dull achy feelings last week with a bit of back ache, so was wondering if all this is gearing up for an eggy!

If it is good signs, should we BD loads over the next week or so? And if I'm thinking that I am going to ov soon, when do I do the DPO counting/think about testing??? :shrug:

I Think your body may be gearing up or ov...and yes i would definitely get to bdn as far as counting dpo...i dont know... and maybe test in about 3weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->