[TMI for some] Oh my...so bloated...

J

Jaylina

I've been so bloated lately all day and all night. It started since ovulation, Wednesday, July 5th. I go to sleep bloated, I wake up bloated, and I go through the day being bloated. It is VERY uncomfortable. It's actually making me so lazy to where I don't want to workout. I just want to let whatever that's in, OUT. But I can't. Can't pass wind, can't pass poo.

I just want to know if the bloat is post ovulation hormonal effects or is it because of my multivitamins, perhaps the iron?

Grrrrrrr.....I'm so bloated. I can't even pass gas and the build up is hurting me bad. Hardly anything comes out even during laying down.

And now thinkin twice....I only get bloated the week before AF arrives or just a few days before af arrives.

So.....is my horrible, painful bloat from post-ovulation hormonal effects or effects of multivitamin?

I suffer from this too and am yet to find something to help. It's so uncomfortable, wearing trousers is a nightmare because they're so tight around my stomach.

If you do find a cure let me know!!

Have you tried staying away from carbonated beverages and avoiding salty foods? You could also try to take a couple of tums and eat some yogurt. Yogurt can sometimes help move along your digestion. If tums do not work, pepcid chewables that have a fast acting tums type medicine in them, plus the stuff that takes longer to work, are safe to use even if u happen to be pg. Good luck!

Tbh, I don't drink carbonated drinks because I HATE the carbonated ones.

because i have pcos, since diagnosed, I have always been very active and eat healthy to keep my hormones in check.

Diet is not the issue or the cause to the bloat. I don't get this bloated ever ever ever.

I kinda just wanna know if it's from post ovulation hormonal effects, hence, the progesterone that's making me bloated or is it the multivitamins?

anyone ever experienced this? was it all just from ovulation or from vitamins?

I am also getting the bloat. But ( tmi) can Definatley pass wind. All bloody day, so embarrassing. Do u feel sharp pains in ur tummy? I get small ones and I swear it looks like I have a 5 month old food baby in mine hehe :)

Clucky, how many dpo are you? As of July 10th, I am 5 dpo. I was searching online if immediately after O, you get bloated and gassy ( I have another 2ww symptom but I wanted to find out about this first), and some women do. Some don't.

As for sharp pains, if I have it wasn't noticeable. But I've felt a dull/mild cramps - TOO dull but it was funny feeling enough to mention. And from 0 dpo - 4 dpo, I had slight sore bb and nipples and they were feeling full you know? Like I take my bra off and my little A cup bb felt like they were B cups instead LOL

I dunno....I think bottom line is, I am being hopeful. Even though each month, I always somehow THINK i am DEFinitely preggers. But then AF shows up :T

I don't temp or chart so I'm not sure how many dpo I am. I'm due on the 15 th so how many dpo would that put me do ya think?
Jaylina: it is good to have hope like that every month even if u do get disappointed it's the hope for the elusive bfp that keeps us going back for the horrible tww every month. And u never know u might be preg and not even notice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->