TMI for TWW (sorry ahead of time but hoping its all good signs)

Cjaniexo

Reaction score
This is my first post, I've been googling these symptoms and finally caved into writing my own post. Hope anyone else can tell me these are good signs or if I'm just being weird.

I don't follow my cm or cervix location, these are all new, but I do have an app that helps me track my period and it tells me my ovulating days. I had unprotected sex the first four days (everyday), and on the third day had cramping. Could have been from sex, could have been something else, but I didn't look into it. I do know that on the second day of ovulation days, I had a white, lotion cm expelled from me. Felt like I had peed a little so I hurried to the bathroom and had the lotion puddle in my under wear (8 days ago). We did have unprotected sex that night, and the next.

Since then, I have had three nights where I had a mild headache when I laid down, back and forth days of constipation and diarrhea. 7 days after the white cm, I had a sore throat and constant sneezing, which is now a runny, congested nose. Yesterday I had intense cramping/gas pains, which didn't really cease when I was able to pass gas. Last night I had a faint metal taste in my mouth. My cm has also fluctuated between dry, cottage cheese mucus (no itching or burning or odor) and white lotion and sticky, clear. Changes one day to the next it seems. I have also tried to check my cervix, but either my fingers are short, or it actually is high..

I have felt small twinges in my ovaries and have a general heavy feeling in my cervix. I know it's too soon to test, but can anyone tell me if these are good signs or bad? Hoping for a BFP.

I know exactly what you're talking about, for me I had sex on the 25th and the exact next day my nipples hurt so bad I didn't know why after that I've had cramps, headaches, my breasts are so full and veiny. At first I wasn't sure because I'm on birth control and I don't have periods . But I had cm that was a clear and a brown and another small spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->