TMI, gas pains??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by junemomma09, Apr 20, 2009.

1. junemomma09

anyone else experiencing gas-like pains in their stomach?? For the past 3 days my stomach area has been hurting, like these sharp needle feelings and no matter what i do they wont go away. Any advice??:blush:

2. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

There's been advice on here before that getting on all fours and slowly rocking your hips will help relieve gas if it is trapped wind.. I've tried it before and it's worked :rofl:

Other times tho, it really feels like but nothing ever comes out lol so it can't be. If they don't go tho hun, give your MW a call x

3. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I've been getting all manner of weird pains and most people suggested they could be stretching pains.

4. Charlie5

Charlie5 Well-Known Member

If it is wind you can take Windeeze tabs (says safe on box and I checked with Pharmacy - they don't get absorbed hense why safe) and also gaviscon if that helps?

5. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, Im sorry you are uncomfortable, defiantly try going on all fours, its seems to help with a lot of things. I really hope they go soon, take care :hugs: XX