TMi!!! Huge clear glob

Mookie24

Reaction score
My hubby and I had sex yesterday morning and later that night I wiped before bed and noticed a Huge Mucus glob of discharge. TMI sry, My question is is this a form of ovulation? I've never experienced this before.

If I was 9 months pregnant it would be my mucus plug but im not so what is it lol

That's what my CM is like when I'm ovulating. Sorry TMI but its about 1-3 big clear globs and really stringy/stretchy.

It could be the remainder semen/fluid making it's way out, sorry if that sounds gross, but this happens to me!

Hiya, this happens to me too - I was putting it on my chart as EWCM, and noticed a pattern - it was the day after BDing - every single time. And I read online that you shouldn't count the CM up to 24hrs after BDing, as it could be semen just coming out. That's what I've read anyway, and noticed that its true for me. Just thought I'd add :) xx

It sounds very much like egg white cervical mucus (ewcm), which is clear, slippery and stretchy. That's the type of mucus you should get around ovulation - it's fertile mucus because it allows the sperm to swim to get to the egg. .

Semen is thinner and doesn't usually stretch much, like ewcm

Ive had similiar this morn and then this afternoon, me and hub bd yesterday morn, and Ive had a bath in between, my cycle is 29days so apparently I should have ovulated Monday, but I dont chart temps etc...

Im also on here bcos my LO turned 2 friday (1wk tmo) and I havent been on anything since having him and havent caught, would you visit the doctor about this?

Hi foxy89, I wouldn't worry too much. It's either semen/fluids seeping out after BDing, as these can still appear within 24hrs from BDing, or its EWCM which should theoretically be because of ovulation. If it's accompanied my any bad smell, pain, irritation, then I would suggest seeing your GP. Good luck :) xx

hi there this started happening to me a few cycles ago im not on BC either never had it before and it went on for a few days so i had a opk in the cupboard and lo and behold it was a strong pos, this cycle i had it for a day BD last night but im not sure if we would have got the egg who knows :)
good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->