Tmi-I'm bleeding at 4 w 6 d!!!

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Tmi, but my husband and I had sex last night. Today at 11:45 when I wiped after I peed, I saw light red blood on the tissue. I put a panty liner on. About 45 min later more blood came out, it was a darker red. It's nkt much though.

Just went to pee 5 min ago only saw a tad bit of blood on the toilet paper.

I have no cramps.

Do you think it's just from the sex?

And yes, I did leave a message to the nurse.

I am 6w2d today and had bleeding last night. Went to the ER, and they did a beta test (107,000) and scheduled me for an ultrasound today, and everything was fine. Doctor told me to just take it easy and pretty much be lazy. Hope everything is fine with you little bean.

I am 6w2d today and had bleeding last night. Went to the ER, and they did a beta test (107,000) and scheduled me for an ultrasound today, and everything was fine. Doctor told me to just take it easy and pretty much be lazy. Hope everything is fine with you little bean.

Hard to say! I use wanted to say I had spotting at 7 weeks with my last and everything was fine. Best to get it checked out anyway though, as you are!

At about 6w3d I started bleeding after DH and I had sex. It was red and quite a bit of it. It tapered off and I thought I was clear, but the next day I bled again (no sex) and I continued to bleed for 3 days. It was everywhere from bright red to barely there brown discharge, with no clear pattern of why. I panicked and went to the OB and got an early ultrasound. I totally knew I'd lost the baby, but everything was fine. I'm 8 weeks now and still bleed sometimes after sex.
Mine is never enough to get on a pad, just when I wipe, but my neighbor said with her first pregnancy she soaked though pads. Her son now has 4 kids of his own with a fifth on the way. :)
You can wait it out and see. If you are miscarrying (which isn't necessarily the case) it's early enough they shouldn't have to do anything for you. I would go see someone though, just for peace of mind. It sounds to me like you're probably okay, but I don't blame you if you don't want to wait around and see. I had several people tell me to wait it out, and I wanted to punch them in the nose!

I stopped spotting today, so I think it was just from sex! But so scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->