TMI, implantation question?

laura4

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I need to pick all of your brains!!

Last thursday I had some brown/blood discharge, It lasted all day but only when I wiped my self..
It was on cd 11 of a 28 day cycle, and my period was cd1-cd4..

My cycle is probely not right as having my first period on 24/09/2008, since depo injection ran out jan 2008...mmm
I am puzzled.... done a preggy test a couple of days ago and was :bfn:

Laura xxxxxx

hey laura- i've had brown discharge too and im cd12 today and people are saying this can be positive for ovulation....might be you ovulated since then but too early for pt to be positive yet???? i'm hoping for you it is bfp....

let me know you get on and what happens.. always nice to know how it turns out for other people you know!!!

Thanks Doc123,
Yes, I think it might be ovulation,
looks like we are in the same boat!!
It's puzzleing because never had this before?
Have you have had anything like it before?

Thanksx
Laura xx

Hi Girls
Never heard of any bleeding when you are ovulating at all but i have heard of implantation bleed onec the egg has been fertilised when it burrows into the lining of the womb it can cause a little bleed so fingers crossed this is what you have
it may also be the case that your to early to test for a positive , when are you due on ?
if you get a clear blue digital that can tell you 4 days before you will know for sure as thesa are 100% accurate Goodluck honey :hugs:

Hi ladies, there is a website doing its rounds called www.peeonastick.com and its really informative with regards to the reliability of HPT and when the optimum testing time is. It also has loads of other good info on it. Maybe worth a look 4 u.

Its made me feel better about keep getting :bfn: even though I feel I am due a :bfp:.

Hope it helps :hug:

Thanks angeldust,
I'm due on the 21st oct, so a long time yet?
Laura xx

thanks Lisalove, I will have a look at that at that website x
Laura xx

No probs, happy to help where I can.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.