TMI! Is this normal?

Dobsd

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So, this morning I was getting ready for work and suddenly felt very wet down below. I went to the bathroom and there was a bit of watery discharge which was also slightly creamy?! It was mostly in my underwear but also down my legs a little too. Is that normal? What could it be?!
Also, I've just been to the bathroom and noticed in my underwear (different pair to this morning) that there is a tiny spot of dry blood in there, mixed in with the usual CM.
I haven't had the wetness since this morning and there was no more blood when I wiped.

What's going on?!

Not sure about the blood. But Pretty sure the watery discharge can be normal. You are very close to term (37 weeks, not full term 40 but still safe). I have had the wetness discharge recently and was worried but doc says it can be normal especially as I have a history of delivery at 38 weeks (never made it any further, just seems to be about how long my body 'cooks' them)
if you are concerned give your OB or mw a call, its always better safe than sorry with your lo especially if it could be a sign of preterm labor. Best of luck! Update please when you find out if it truly is anything to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->