TMI.. loose stools before upcoming labor?

zenaa

Reaction score
Is there any correlation between frequent loose bowel movement and labor? Im generally pretty bad with BM as im always constipated in the last week, its been very frequent (few times a day) and often get diarrhea kind of stomach pains. Im hoping I can go into labor soon. Any thoughts and ideas on this?

Yes. There is a correlation. I "cleared out" while still in early labor. Was very loose and watery. Diahrrea.

Yes. There is a correlation. I "cleared out" while still in early labor. Was very loose and watery. Diahrrea.

I always need to clear out while on my AF as well so I thought I would ask. I hope I go into labor today x

Oooh stalking! How exciting if this is the start of labor for you! I too have read many stories (and heard from others) that they had this just before labor started so they had a bit of a warning :) Good luck!

How soon do you think the correlation between the "clear out" and labor? I've had this quite a bit too and I'm normally pretty constipated during pregnancy. Its too early for me but I have had quite a few bh (I mean daily hours long episodes. Usually between about noon and 5pm). Do you ladies think there could be a correlation between the bh and loose bm?

Oooh stalking! How exciting if this is the start of labor for you! I too have read many stories (and heard from others) that they had this just before labor started so they had a bit of a warning :) Good luck!

I highly doubt it will have anything to do with it I havent had too many BH but im secretly hoping it gets me into labor unexpectedly :)

How soon do you think the correlation between the "clear out" and labor? I've had this quite a bit too and I'm normally pretty constipated during pregnancy. Its too early for me but I have had quite a few bh (I mean daily hours long episodes. Usually between about noon and 5pm). Do you ladies think there could be a correlation between the bh and loose bm?

As far as I know the uterine and bowel muscles are shared in some way so when bh stimulates the uterine muscles that also stimulates bowel movement. I had similar sort of thing at about 33-34weeks but of course if your BH are strong then its worth consulting your OB

Yes, i have clear outs before labour. Can happen whole week before though then again when im contracting regular.

I had loose stools for 3 days before I had Holly xx

My body entirely cleared out before going into labor with my daughter. I thought I was getting the flu. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->