Tmi. OH's stuff or EWCM?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Now while I do temp and use opks my cycle is a mess from a blighted ovum loss I had the end of June. Oh and I have been cleared to try again so we have been dtd every second day to cover our bases incase I ovulate by some miracle this month. Now my only problem is we only seem to be able to go at night ( three kids under 5) and I fall asleep with his stuff up there. The whole day following I leak what looks like ewcm (clear and very stretchy) and some watery cm. Now I thinks it's just his stuff as it happens every time but now I can't tell if it's fertile cm mixed in or not. I use FF and I'm wondering how to mark my CM. When it's not leaking I feel dry so woukd I mark dry and assume the leaking I do get is from OH?

Any advice welcome

I'm sorry about your blighted ovum. I would mark dry. I've read to tell the difference between ewcm and semen is that semen doesn't stretch and ewcm does.

Hmm ok. This stretches lots. I'm not sure what to think now.

Semen will also absorb into toilet paper whereas cm will not.

In those cases, I always mark it as "semen obscured" and it doesn't count as reliable data in my chart... so if the program you use doesn't have that option, maybe just put "not recorded". I know semen can obscure cervical fluid so it makes it difficult to know what's what! If you usually check in the morning and you have unprotected sex the night before, I'd say not to rely on the cm reading that follows the sex. Just my thought/opinion! :flower:

I've read that you should check cm in the evening due to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->