TMI people but any idea what this could be....?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by DragonMummy, Aug 26, 2009.

1. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

I feel like someone has kicked me hard in the fanny. Not the USA fanny but the UK lady garden fanny. It feels bruised on the outside for some unknown reason. :dohh:

So....

Is this a symptom of AF? :cry:

Or :bfp:? :happydance:

Or that while I was asleep someone snuck in my room and booted me up the fadge? :wacko:

At least you will all get a good laugh at my expense anyhoo... :rofl:

2. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

I kind of know how you feel. I had that about 2 weeks ago, and from time to time it twinged! No idea what it was though! X

3. ardum

ardum Well-Known Member

sorry hun didn't mean to kick you, it was dark last night, i ran out of OPK sticks and HPTs so I thought I'd come and steal yours. I didn't know you hide them under you pillow. IT was ACCIDENTAL I swear. :winkwink:

4. DragonMummy

5. urchin

urchin Brand New Mummy

Ouchie!

That sounds horrid.....no idea if it's a symptom - so I'm gonna go with the secret boot to the flanges (promise it wan't me!)

6. XxXBubsXxX

XxXBubsXxX 1 Littl'en but want 2!!!!

Im really sorry to laugh but that is the funniest thing i have ever read!!! You have got such a mad sense of humour like moi!!!

Fingers crossed!!!! I hope its a bfp this month for you and me both as the way you put things crack me up and id love to be preg at the same time and see the funny things you write!!!!

xxxx

7. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

it doesnt sound like a symptom for either one...but maybe things got a little rough/kinky with you a hubby? hmmmm :rofl:

or maybe you were sleeping walking?

i get really painful bruises on my body and i hardly ever have a clue how they happened.

i know what you are talking about tho..ive had it before but i dont remember how or why it happened...maybe its from constipation? :shrug:

8. Mrs A

Mrs A Mumma & TTC #2

omg i just laughed so loud i had to explain to my husband what im laughing at hahahahaha :)

9. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

well huns i kow exactly what u mean, its like th feeling u get first day of af rather heavy down there, i had this few days back in fact i had this on my dip day around 4-5dpo not sure check my chart so im defo hoping its a good sign huns also my boobs kind of tingle and ache on and off im 11dpo tommrow and tested today at 10dpo and was neg with tesco own brand got another for fmu so wish me luck girls and millions of :dust: to you all xxxx

10. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl: I don't mean to fall over laughing but you are hilarious! This is the best thing I have heard all morning....I was having a crap day but you actually put a smile on my face. Thanks!!!

As for the hurt parts, I get the same thing when AF visits. Feels like a lot of pressure almost....hard to explain....you should see DH's face when I try to tell him! lol. Poor kid doesn't even know what he got himself into! ha!!

Well, I am your journal stalker....so I hope that AF stays away and you get your:bfp:

11. DragonMummy

Honestly - I have throbbing box!!! :rofl:

12. DragonMummy

MsLes - Chance would be a fine thing..... DH is on call out this week so barely got a kiss out of him let alone a robust seeing to!!!

13. DragonMummy

Off to soak my aching snatch in a hot bath....

14. hannah76

hannah76 Well-Known Member

haha.. too funny..i have been pmsl with "fanny pack" every time i hear it now, thinking what that must sound to ppl in the uk!

i get a sore hoochie when af starts, along with the cramps and back ache etc... but not before. maybe its af? hope its not!!

15. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!!!:rofl:

16. DragonMummy

Out of hte bath and still aching. Getting crampy too so maybe the old witchie's gonna get me.....

17. urchin

urchin Brand New Mummy

orrr maybe not .... I'm cramping but have a bfp!

18. Fiore

Fiore Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!

19. DragonMummy

what????????

20. banana1011

banana1011 Well-Known Member

I had no idea that the UK calls who-ha's "fannies"! Ya learn something new every day!

Oh, Dragon, I do hope your who-ha feels better! Lots & Lots of :dust: and I hope :witch: stays FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR away!!!!