tmi pic, is this implantation spotting? six itty bitty spots at 6 dpo

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i know its a possibility. i didnt have IB with my first until i was 5 wks pregnant. those were large splotches of light brown. ive never had any kind of IB before a bfp though. how was your IB if you had it?

in the pic, if u can even see, they are tiny brownish spots with hints of red. about 6. none when i wiped though. currently suffering from metal taste in mouth since last night at 5 dpo... with my daughter the metal mouth started 4 hrs before it started lasted night at the same exact dpo. lasted til 6 dpo at night so a total of 26 hours.

Attachments

• 20160301_105501-1.jpg
    20160301_105501-1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
forgot to add i had about two spots of light brown last night. they were a bit bigger than these

Have you checked your cervix? You might find something more substantial up there. That's where all my old blood was today.

i did check it last night after i had a lot of pressure. it felt like i was on af or somethin. like, ALOT of cervical pressure that lasted about a half hour or so. my cervix felt very soft but also firm at the same time. like puffy maybe? nothing but watery cm was there when i checked though

Omg that's exactly what my SECOND ib looked like!! You are TOTALLY pregnant!!! H&H 9 months!!

Omg that's exactly what my SECOND ib looked like!! You are TOTALLY pregnant!!! H&H 9 months!!
ur second baby or second bout of ib within same cycle? when did yu test positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->