**TMI pic of discharge attached (Updated)

Peanutt

Reaction score
5weeks today, some cramping. I'm waiting on results of repeat hormone level. I started on progesterone a few days ago. No recent BDing.
Is this normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 33
I had discharge like that early in my pregnancy, along with cramping and some clots. My OB never figured out what caused it, but I carried baby to term without a problem.

Best of luck!

I had brown discharge and even quite heavy red bleeds on several occasions during my first pregnancy and now I have a healthy almost three year old. I was also prescribed progesterone which seemed to stop the bleeding. In this pregnancy I had a heavy bleed at around 6 weeks. Just had my 12 week scan today and LO was perfectly healthy and wriggling about. If you're worried get checked out though.

It's gotten heavier with dark red. It looks and feels like the start of a period. :(

That's what happened to me at around 6 weeks, started as brown discharge and then turned to dark red bleeding. I really thought it was all over and then it stopped. Try not to worry yet. Not all bleeding ends in miscarriage. Take it easy, drink plenty of water and keep your fingers crossed. I hope that everything works out for you :hugs:

My hormone level went down so it's a confirmed MC. :cry:

Oh no Peanutt, I'm so so sorry!! Huggs!!

So sorry, I miscarried last year between pregnancies when I was 5 weeks along. If there's any bright side at all, it's that it's very mild and like a heavy period, not painful like more progressed pregnancies. Prayers ascending for you

Thank you ladies. And I hope you all have a H&H 9 months.

It took two years to conceive this baby. I thought I'd have to get fertility treatments but we got surprised with this LO. So maybe I've managed to straighten out any outside issues that could have effected my fertility (diet changes, job changes-no longer on shift work which apparently drops your fertility by 80%).

My LO wasn't here for long but was loved very much. I hope I get to meet my rainbow baby soon.

So sorry to hear this. I hope that you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. Don't give up hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"