TMI please look at pictures of toilet paper after i wiped yesterday

Loralaura

Reaction score
Hey girls really need some advice

I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant
I saw a healthy heartbeat on ultrasound on Saturday when I was 8 weeks pregnant but yesterday when I went to toilet there was a mucky yelllow on toilet paper , it was definitely not my urine and I do think some discharge but just diffferent to how it usually looks it was like a mucky yellow to point I worried it was light brown , I panicked and went home from work , later in day after bowl movement I had thick snotty yellow discharge then nothing since (touch wood)
I showed my mum the tissue and she doesn't think was blood.
I am currently taking antibiotics for a uti
I've been suffering with discharge a lot but I really don't like how this stained the paper and worried I was spotting
Please look at picture and share your thoughts

Some looks more yellow than others

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpg
    IMG_2845.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 33
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpg
    IMG_2845.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi Hun,

It def doesn't look like blood to me but if you are worried I would contact your midwife to put your mind at rest xx

It doesn't look anything to be concerned about in my opinion, i had bleeding and spotting until 12 weeks with my ds and even the spotting was a lot darker than your pictures. I'd say it's probably just your discharge and not to panic about it. Just keep an eye to make sure it's not getting browner/pinker and darker! I know it's hard but try not to worry!

thank you both, been keeping a close eye ever since just wish I new what is was! x

Just looks like discharge to me chick :) try not to worry!

Just looks like normal discharge but obviously not normal for you. Looks like mine though! Lol. Just your body preparing for incubating a baby. Don't panic unless you're cramping and see pink or red. Even then it might be perfectly fine. Good luck!

Hi sorry i'm no help but i have had brown discharge too. It started at 5 weeks just for a few hours then again at six, seven and eight weeks all on a friday so every seven days!! I had an u/s at 6/7 weeks and everything was fine, saw the little heartbeat and cervix was closed. Not sure whats going on but although spotting isn't normal, it's very common. The cervix is so vascular and very sensitive at this time, its easy to cause a small amount of bleeding from sex, pooping or anything with disturbances in the area. I'm still really worried, its hard not to but i hope everything is fine for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->