TMI (pooping)

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I felt fine yesterday afternoon and was having braxton hicks as normal. Then in the evening i suddenly went very hot and i've been pooping (not runny but soft) ever since. Now i was wondering, could this be a sign labour is close?. :blush:

I have heard you can have a clear out right before labor or a week or so before.

Ooooo Kassy it could be hun! :happydance: They say your body does a clearout beforehand! Fingers crossed hunny :hugs:

Ooooo Kassy it could be hun! :happydance: They say your body does a clearout beforehand! Fingers crossed hunny :hugs:

My stomach is hurting now and bump is pretty hard, i don't know wether to eat or not right now, bleurgh!. :nope:

So i've started having mild stabby, crampy style pains around my bladder area. Are these mild contractions??.

i will be watching this thread this started with me yesterday :/ i have had 2 children before but for the life of me i cant remember the before labour bit :s

Could be, what does it feel like? When I had my false labour it was like a wave of uncomfortable that started down low and ended up at the top of bump, and it would go rock solid. Not sure if therse are the same as actual contractions though, kind of has a build up, a peak and then a "ahhhh" moment :haha: I am sure some other ladies can clarify!

Could be, what does it feel like? When I had my false labour it was like a wave of uncomfortable that started down low and ended up at the top of bump, and it would go rock solid. Not sure if therse are the same as actual contractions though, kind of has a build up, a peak and then a "ahhhh" moment :haha: I am sure some other ladies can clarify!

I haven't had pain at the top of my bump yet, but it keeps going hard really quickly. The pains near my bladder are very mild at the moment and uncomfortable, my back is aching also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->