Tmi q about cm / discharge / thrush?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I'm on cd28 my cd21 bloods said I didn't ovulate at all...(1st clomid round) I guess there's a minute chance I did after that but who knows, not stressing on it at this stage we've decided to ntnp until I shift a few kilos to help the clomid along.
Anyway, the last 2 days I've felt like maybe a bit of thrush was starting but I've never had it before and didn't really know what to do/ make of it. Just had a slight itch when I pee was just trying to flush it out with drinking lots of water, anyway just went it the loo and wiped and had what appears to be ewcm. Clear, slimy and stringy/ stretchy.
Is that what thrush looks like it could I finally be ovulating?
I've not had ewcm all cycle.

The ewcm sounds more like ovulation to me. I think thrush is supposed to look more like cottage cheese.

I just read that thrush is white...this was definitely clear.
I will try take a sneaky opk tonight while hubby is out (he hates me taking opks as I get super stressed by not ovulating regularly)
Could the itching just be caused by increased sex and not necessarily thrush?!

Bump?
We are at 3 hours gonna try hold it another half hour b4 opking. It's near 8pm here though and I usually don't get lines on opks after lunchtime

oh good luck hopefull!! did you do an opk? ewcm is definitely fertile cm so get bedding!! xx

If the itching wasn't that bad, it could be nothing. I've had slight itching before and its just gone away within a day.
Did you do an opk? FX'd its positive!

I did an opk and it was neg.
It did get worse last night, but this morning It's a bit better.

I'm hesitant to use anything on it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"