TMI question about sperm!!!

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls just a quick question!!

this past month my OH and i have noticed that the consistency of his sperm has changed! it used to be pretty normal, not too runny etc.
now though its pure white and almost like glue! it literally comes out in blobs. i lie still after we dtd to keep everything in but the moment i stand up it just blobs striaght out!

sorry for the tmi but just wondering, he's not dehydrated as he drinks lots of water, he's pretty healthy and doesnt smoke and he's not overweight! No infections etc.
just seems a little odd that it has changed and i feel like we're getting no where when its so lumpy and not fluid like.

thanks girls xxxxxxx:hugs:

Has anything in his diet changed? When my dp stopped taking his vitamins his sperm became very runny, like egg whites. I always thought thicker white sperm, like...hmmm beaten egg white consistency just a little thicker was vest as it really sticks! Where I got this from? No clue! Lol

Hmmmmmm....I have no idea, but I would really look at what he is eating, since it can and does affect the quality of semen. GL!

thanks girls, his diet hasnt changed that much, prob been eating a lot more fish lately but thats about it! will keep an eye on it anyways i read somewhere that it can be a sign of low sperm count but hopefully not!
thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxx

jojo23, i think you need to use herbal treatment to correct the down flow of sperm from your body because I've experienced such too and all the treatment we were given in hospital to correct such proved abortive until i was introduced to one herbs. it really worked..

are you sure its not your cum? sorry for being graphic :p i remember for awhile after my first miscarriage i thought his sperm was thick and white and then just realized it was actually me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->