TMI Spotting after straining

Miss_chicka

Mum to 2 earth side
Reaction score
I have been battling constipation a lot since I found out I was pregnant. I’m currently just over 6 weeks pregnant and today after straining a little bit to do a bowel movement I wiped and saw some red blood. Has anyone else had this problem and everything turned out ok?
I have my dating scan tomorrow which will either confirm my fears or give me hope.

I had that a few times during my second pregnancy and everything was absolutely fine <3

I had that a few times during my second pregnancy and everything was absolutely fine <3
Thank you for replying.
I still have a pink tinge when I wipe but it’s not a lot. I’m hoping it’s going away and my cervix was just irritated.

Sorry, did you also have cramps mainly on one side at the same time?
I hav been cramping on and off a lot since I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago.

Sorry, did you also have cramps mainly on one side at the same time?
I hav been cramping on and off a lot since I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago.

I had loads of aches and cramps all over

I had that happen to me with my 3 year old. I was 12 weeks and has clear cm with red blood. Everything turned out ok.
I also had a bleed at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks and feared the worse as I’ve had alot of pregnancy losses. And way it turned out to be a small erosion on the cervix. Very common In pregnancy and it’s basically a blood vessel that gets irritated and bleeds. For me it was red and happened a few times when wiping and was on my underwear. I also spotted pink when wiping on and off from 14 dpo to 8 weeks. Must of been all down to the erosion. I gave birth at 37+1 weeks to a healthy baby boy. He is 1 and a half now.
I really hope your scan goes well. Seeing any kind of blood in pregnancy is so scary, sending positive vibes your way

Did you manage to open your bowels?
If you did it may have been some blood from your bottom rather than your vagina?
Haemorrhoids are common in pregnancy and the can be both internal and external x

I’ve had this in two different pregnancies and all was fine.

I had this in my last pregnancy and all was fine

I just wanted to update this post in case anyone reads it later on. I had an internal scan today and they could only see a blood clot mass where the gestational sac should be and the lady said that it does look like a miscarriage is beginning.
Thank you everyone for your replies. I wish I had better news and a different outcome.

Oh love I am so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"