**TMI** strange af?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
I was out today and af appeared out of no where. Or at least thats what I think it was.... huge gush of watery blood, a lot of it, stomach cramps back ache and then nothing???

I was on CD51 yesterday, so today is CD1 I guess?

Does anyone know what this could be?? I usually spot for a day or so first but there was nothing really just completely out of the blue.

Anyone had this before??

Also dont know if it counts but we :sex: for the first time in a while this morning. dont know if that counts.

TY in advance

xxx

so are you having any more blood today??? sometimes when i'm due for af me and hubby bd so it will just hurry up and come, it usually works. but if you aren't bleeding anymore, i don't know what that was

Ive had a few spots but nothing much to speak of.

xxx

I'm the same as Kates1122... If I am due AF... me and hubby bd and this sometimes brings her on
xx

are ur cycles normally 51days?? i agree with kates1122 and do a test!

as above, are ur cycles normally this long. Have you tested this cycle? I would test to make sure it's not something else...... x

I had the same on CD41 this month. Had :sex: then bam. A whole period in one go. Spotting for a couple of days then that's it.

i would say test if there is no more sign of bleeding

Thanks ladies :)

I don't know about my cycles, The one I had on 6th June was the first since my son was born a year ealer (his 1st birthday was 2nd of June). My Dr has pretty much told me I have PCOS so Im not expecting regular cycles.

We have only had unprotected sex once for the first time today so can't be pregnant! Before then it was before my last period I think and he pulled out before.

I might do a test anyway but I really doubt thats it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"